Friday 4 June 2010

Shopping!!!!

Heyyyy guys it's been boiling here again today have had the after-sun constantly sat on my table.

I went shopping today....

and bought a new maxi dress, I didn't know how this would look on me as I'm really short but it actually looks good and makes me look wayyyy taller.



this caught my eye it was really bright compared to all the other dresses in the shop and decided to try it on it did fit I think it needs to be turned up at the bottom though as it's too long with flat shoes. I am wondering when I'm going to actually wear this and what with at the moment I'm thinkin my wedges and a simple light coloured bag which I am yet to buy. tell me your veiws on what you think of maxi dresses and where you think is appropriate to where them. this dress is available in Republic for £26.99.

anyway onto my little stash of mac I bought today....

I went in not really knowing what colours
I wanted and came out with amber lights - a very shimmery gold, all that glitters - a pale pink, sketch - a very dark purpley brownish colour and tempting a natural brown with hints of gold.
I bought these eyeshadows in refill pans as I have palette already for me to just put them into and add to my collection, they are basically the same as the potted eyeshadows except without the black casing and has a magnet underneath to stick it to the palette the only big difference really is that the depotted refils are £9 two pounds cheaper than the potted eye shadows.

thanks for reading have a great weekend everyone!
xxxx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment