Saturday 5 June 2010

May Favourites

Heyyyy guys, so today I woke up and I decided I would try and sort out some of the junk in my bedroom.... my god there was soooo much stuff it took me forever but while I was sorting it out I decided I would put up a 'may favourites' post so here it is....

the first product on my list is a perfume from Yves Saint Laurent and is a summery limited edition of their perfume Elle. I was looking around for a new summer perfume for 2010 and thier bottle caught my eye on debenhams website so I clicked on it to read the description it said: ' A fresh solar interpretation of elle eau de toilette. an artistic explosion of colours and light, in the mood of a modern aquarelle.' which made me very interested and went into town a few days later to smell it and ended up coming out of debenhams the proud owner of this perfume. It's a nice sweet smell but not too over powering, It's a mix of summer fruits and a flower which I can't quite put my finger on. This scent reminds me of summer especailly the bottle too as it screams summer and heres a picture to show you just how fabulous it looks---->


The second product on my list is you rebel lite tinted moisturizer by benefit I've already wrote a review on it so if you want to read it find the post. :)


the third product I've had for longer than a month but this last week has been soooo busy I've had to use it multiple times and it is the dry hair shampoo by a brand called batiste and I have it in the smell/flavour tropical (it's the best I think) there is also original, boho, diva and blush to choose from too. This product I have found vey handy because this week I've been so busy that I havn't been washing my hair as often as I normally do because I honestly havn't had time so I just spray it on in the morning into my roots and comb it through my hair. It basically acts like a talcom powder and covers up the horrible greasy type feeling in your hair and makes it look more healthy. This is perfect for holidays and on the go.



The last product on my list is dove summer glow beauty body lotion. This is the perfect product for a build up tan and it won't streak. I use this on my legs as its the only part of my body that won't tan but this product is perfect for all over really. I use the fair to medium one as I have fair skin there is also a medium to dark one available.

No comments:

Post a Comment