Tuesday 3 August 2010

O.P.I nail lacquer - Lucky Lucky Lavender

Sorry I havn't posted for agessss but I've been on holiday and now have a few things to post for you guys.

so I have been searching forever to find O.P.I nail laquer since I first read about them on someones blog and wanted to try some out to see what it was like.

In the area where I live it's really hard to find any in shops but when I went on holiday I found they were for sale in the hotels spa shop so I went and bought two shades from the collection 'Hong Kong'.

This is 'Lucky Lucky Lavender'



its a very pretty pink/purple.
now I have found that these nail polishes are very I.Guess you would call it pigmented in colour and two coats is the maximum any nail would need. I decided I would put this colour on so I did my base coat, applied two coats of the colour.... but after the second coat of colour had dried I stared at my nails in wonder.... I didn't need to put on a top coat because the colour was soooo glossy and polished there really was no need.

so my top five bonuses about this product are:

- the range of colours available - if you go onto the O.P.I website you'll find out just how many there are.
- also the glossyness of the finish
- I am definately going to have to include the fact that the brush bristles are thick and smooth making the product super easy to apply
- the amount of product you get (15ml in one bottle)
- and last but not least how it takes so little time to dry.

yes I realise these polishes are expensive at £9.50 for one bottle but it's very good quality and well worth the money if you are a nail varnish junkie.

Will be starting my O.P.I collection very soon

Have a great week xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment