Saturday 17 July 2010

Revlon Photoready foundation review

heyyyy guys so I went shopping to buy some foundation for my holiday and I wanted to get some Revlon Photoready foundation as I had heard some really good reviews about it because its a good price and works well for a drug store foundation. so i picked my shade (which is 003 shell) and got inticed to buy a few bargains then went to pay.
so now onto the reveiw ....

first of all Im going to start with the packaging its quite a stumpy type bottle and at the top has a cap covering the pump which keeps the product clean and the pump is also very controllable so you can have as much or as little as you want. this product is also very buildable.
now onto the formulea. it's not as thick as their Colourstay foundation and doesn't dry as fast either. it gives I would say about medium to heavy coverage but doesnt really look streaky. I would say put on a lot of moisturizer on your skin a few minutes before you put ont he foundation if you have dry skin as it can look cakey on dry skin (which is what I have). Like everyone says it does have sparkly bits in it but you can't really see them unless you look really closely, the one thing I do like about the sparkle is that it gives highlights to your face and airbrushes out most imperfections. I like the fact it includes SPF 20 in it so you don't need to add some sunscreen in with it in the summer months, it is also a lot more than in their Colourstay foundation which only has SPF 6. yesterday it lasted me around about 12 hours before it started to come off of my skin. so far touch wood I have had no break outs from it. I use a brush to apply it. I did notice yesterday though you could see some of my pores around my nose not good.

the price by the way is £12.99 for a 30ml bottle.

all in all I would rate this foundation 4.5 out of 5 stars.

heres a photo to show you what the bottle looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment