Friday 9 July 2010

Yankee candles

heyyyy guys so I know I havn't posted in what seems like forever, but I've been really busy.

I'm just going to do a product review on my new candles.

they are the yankee candles and I bought mine from house of fraiser I'm not really sure where else you can buy them from apart from their website. Basically to me they give off a strong smell which lingers around for ages- I found out as I burnt one before I went to bed the other night and I woke up in the morning still being able to smell the scent.

so here are the candles I bought:

Ocean blossom

this is a very light scent it reminds me a bit of the ocean with hints of water Lily and something like lotus.




garden sweet pea


this is the second one I picked up and my first thought was that it smelt of a really nice smelling lip gloss or lipstick, it sounds really wierd but is really pleasant. it has a bit more scent than ocean blossom but is still quite light. once I took off the packaging I could definately define the smell of flowers as it reminded me of a garden on a summers day.




tropical fruits

This is a candle that my friend pointed out to me I automatically saw that there was a lot of bright colours going on. To me it is the strongest smelling out of all three and reminds me of a mix of cinnamon, apples, pineapple and lots of other fruits like avocado.

all the scents and prices are on there website so if your interested go check them out.

off to get ready for going out to see Eclipse later hope it's as good as the book!

byeeee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment